Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mid-term Depression

Its been so long since I'm not updating this blog, and all I can blame is this; mid term depression. Mid-term tests were held in October, it made me nuts when I should make the printed quiz. But its not finished after that, I should check the students' answer, give them grade, and write all their grade in a ledger. For total 300 paper to check!

Exhausting, eh? Yeah, and I'm kinda stressed. But in another way, I love it too.

The mid-term depression was fading away now, but I should prepare for principal assessment coming this November! I'm kinda nervous. I should remake all the administration system and try to be perfect when principal (suddenly) came into my class and watch me while I'm teaching.

Maybe it will make this blog update delayed, but I still try to write whenever I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...