Monday, November 11, 2013

It's not as simple as you think

So many people (specially in my country) underestimate this kind of occupation; being a teacher. Our lifestyle here made us more excited to have a job which can make a lot of money such as actrees, banker, doctor, etc.

Some people said that being a teacher is  the most enjoyable job, because you can have a lot of holiday (when school was on holiday too) and you don't have a tight schedule. You can go home early when the school time is over.

It's true, but I can't agree with them who underestimate my job. It isn't as simple as you think. My duty is about my students, and their future. Their attitude, their habits. And beside that, I have administrational duty too. And I usually hadn't any time left to do this at school, and it makes me took all that thing as a home work. Lately, I feel kinda frustrated with this thing, yet feel excited at the same time.

Hope I can get through all this thing.

3 comments:

  1. vii...guru profesi yang mulia kok, mereka yang bekerja berdasi , berpendapatan besar, tidak akan ad tanpa guru :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...