Wednesday, October 2, 2013

English Club Lately

Just posted about the first meeting in the early of September month, and now  we're stepped to October. It means we already have a month having this English Club activity.
I feel so terrible when I handle it myself; especially because I ain't too influence in speaking English. I keep searching and reading tips for handling English Club, and finally find this tips:
"find for a volunteer, don't handle it all by yourself. Make a poster about volunteer needed"
Got an idea, I called everyone that I think will be eligible to be a volunteer in coaching English Club. Fortunately, I have Dara and she agreed to assist me in coaching English Club. Dara and I have so many idea about English club activity, and we make it! We makes the students laugh in every meeting. At the second meeting, we learn how to describe picture by playing a mini game, at the third meeting we played crossword puzzle and the game that similar with "Eat Bulaga Indonesia". And at the fourth meeting, we watched Despicable Me movie (the students was so excited. Twenty audience was join in this session).

In our October first meeting, we held role-playing game. Every group of students should make script to perform a fairy tale in front of the class. We always have various character of students; the funny one, the brilliant one, the cute one.. that's why every English Club session has never be flat.

Anyway, we have choose the president yesterday. Hope everything going well since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...