Sunday, September 1, 2013

A very very late post; Ramadhan Activity

I feel so excited when Ramadhan Month came, especially because I've got a new job and just started work in School for about two weeks.

What did your school usually held when Ramadhan come?

People (especially in Moslem-dominated country like Indonesia), will say it'll be "Sanlat" in their school. Yep, a short course that focus at Islamic studies but, very fun too.

In my school where I worked, we held 4 days Sanlat and in day 4, we held many Islamic competition such as Tahsin Competition, Caligraphic-writing Competition, Poem-reading Competition, Muadzin Competition, and, guess what, Islamic Fashion Show Competition!

I have huge interest to fashion, even I don't understand fashion that well. And Im very excited, REAL excited to watch my students cat-walking and posing in a fancy islamic fashion.


Here are some pic










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...