Wednesday, September 4, 2013

English Club. Hmmmbrr

If you're a grammar nazi and you read my blog in detail, I'm sure you're going to explode because i've made many grammatical error in this blog. Sorry for that. I confess that my English is poor, both written and spoken. But, did you know that i have a big interest in learning English? I just have basic English because my hobby; I love to watching western movies and listening western song, it make me eager to learn English more.

I start writing statuses, blog post, etc in English but still have no idea did my English are okay or not. If my written English still poor, can you imagine how poor does my spoken English? I'm not fluently enough in speaking English, always feeling nervous every time I blabbering in English. And in this poor condition, I received a shocking job duty; BEING A COACH IN ENGLISH CLUB in my school!!!
  http://eemoticons.net

I'm considering this duty much, I can't sleep well thinking about what will I do, what if there's student who can talk fluently than I do, what if I speak wrong, blabbering wrong, what if.. what if.. what if..
http://eemoticons.net
BUT, I'm one who like a challenge in my career. And I think, this is the best moment that I can drilled myself to study english more. So, I take this job and the first meeting just held yesterday. I even make a poster to gather the participans.

Okay, I know that I'm not good at designing. My sense for mix-matching colors are bad. I choose red, black and white to represent England Flag, but it makes me remember about the envelope colors. So I print it in grayscale.

I will write about the first meeting yesterday. Keep reading guys ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...